Here's what the kit includes:
1. USA made Black Gallery Frame 38" x 15" x 1.25" (This size effectively fits one vintage or new school skateboard deck) like the frame in picture
2. USA made One pc of 3/8" x 37" x 14" plywood backboard
3. USA made Black Matboard 1/8" x 37" x 14"
4. Two pcs of assembled Sk8ology Display Hangers/Mounts (These are the fixtures that allow your decks to float away from the wall - Since they are precisely secured to the deck & frame you can display your kit either horizontally or vertically.)
5. One Hanging clip, One drywall anchor, One Mounting Screw
6. One 7/32" Drill Bit
SORRY WE DON'T SHIP THIS PRODUCT INTERNATIONALLY AT THIS TIME.
FREE SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS PRODUCT
Posted by Dave on Jun 12th 2017
I bought the Sk8ology Frame Kit to display a high-end board in my collection. It's a simple, and cost-effective solution for mounting and displaying. YouTube videos were quick and helpful.
The only think I don't like is that the truck holes have to me slightly enlarged with the drill bit Sk8ology provided to allow the rat nuts to fit. They wouldn't fit by simply pressing with my fingers.